Wednesday, January 27

Actual probability that I will ever become a Ninja

Very slim...seeing as:

1. I cannot touch my toes.
2. I cannot walk through my hallway in the dark without running into all the chairs.
3. I cannot jump quickly from the ground to the top of a tree...yet...
4. I do not own a mask.
5. I sneeze. A lot.
6. I do not live on the top of a mysterious mountain covered with fog, random waterfalls and lots of bonsai trees...
7. The fact that I'm even having to make this list probably ensures that I will never, in fact, become a ninja. A ninja would just know in their gut, their deepest soul, that they could kick some serious ass. Quietly.


3 comments:

  1. Probability that I will ever become a ninja: 0%.

    Because (a) I am short and fat, (b) I get winded on escalators, and (c) I usually just walk right up and shoot people in the face. Overall subtlety is not a strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I appreciate your direct approach. Far fewer years of study needed.

    ReplyDelete