Monday, September 13

Back to school!

Well, I've gone back to school. It's taken about ten years, but somehow my life curliqued back around to such an extent that, finally, getting my degree made all the sense in the world.

I've only been back for a few weeks, and while I seem to have a far larger amount of homework than my children (what's that all about?), I'm really loving it.

I'm such a nerd. I love books and reading and learning. SO. Since I've got all sorts of new crazy stories coming my way every day, I thought it'd a good place to start my blog again from.

So. Here we go!


First off, let me just say that there is a Quizno's on campus. Awesome.

....and a Chik-fil-A...kind-of, but fast food is really not the point of me going back to school, is it...so perhaps I should move on???

I'm somewhere between freshman and sophomore, as far as all that goes. That is, of course, thanks to the wonderfully non-accredited "Accredited!" college I had received 50+ hours of credit from, which I have since discovered painfully was not actually accredited(Cue Violins). Therefore!! only 19 or so of my hours will transfer due to this little issue. Yay!!! Oh well.

So...for my first semester back, the favorites of the courses I'm taking are: French, Ancient Roman History and Literature of Jane Austen.


So far I've learned to say, "Bonjour! Je m'appelle Meg. J'ai deux enfants. Je suis trop trop genéreuse et sympathique et trop trop trop belle et mince. Je ne suis pas pénible donc méchante donc laide donc bete donc malheureuse..." That's about it.

So. That's all for now. I'll be updating frequently. There's some other exciting things a-brewin' for me, so check in to see whats up! Thanks for reading!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment