Monday, September 20

Tests, tests, tests.

My notes, so far, mostly look like this.
Ah, Monday mornings in the fall. The smell of bacon sizzling on the stove, fresh coffee percolating...wait none of these smells await me today. Only the smell of my first test of the year. AHHHH!!!!!!

I've been studying and studying all weekend, and now can do no more! Guess we'll see how well this thirty year old brain retains random names like Pompilius, Gnaeus, Amitor and Superbus later this afternoon.

Well, I better be off to do more studying. Good luck me! AHHHH!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog off of Kate's blog. Congrats about school! I hope you are enjoying Belmont. I, for one, am totally jealous that you are taking a French class. Would totally die to take French right now. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate- not sure how the history test went.
    Amy- French is going great! I love it! I'm thinking it's going to be my minor...not sure quite yet though. :)

    ReplyDelete