Tuesday, May 8

Summer's Here.

Ahhhh...finally I've gotten to the end of another semester. And only one more year 'til I officially, finally graduate, sexy, square cap and gown and all! My summer is going to be filled with classes as well, but mostly online, so I can't wait to relax a bit and get up to the mountains in July!

Add caption
For now though, I have a three week science course that I can't believe I'm so excited about. Well, I can believe I'm excited about it, I just never thought I'd be saying I was excited for a science class. For the rest of the month, I'll be learning the "Chemistry of Cooking CEM3510.01somethingorother". Cooking is something that I already love loads and loads, and I'm really excited about learning more of the science side of why things taste god-awful or delicious...how different metals affect the food differently...local chefs are going to be demonstrating things for us for our "labs" and we get to take field trips to restaurants for part of class too!

Anyhoo...cooking tips from my class and new summer travel pictures will be coming in soon and with abundance hopefully! We're beach and mountain bound this summer break, so there'll be lots of things to document.

Hope you're all well.

xo
Nutmeg
Summer's Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment