Wednesday, September 12

Time to get away...

Grandfather Mtn.

At some point I must've convinced myself that putting on cold weather clothes helps the seasons change more quickly. Cause for some reason, whenever the weather starts to change I immediately pull out the light sweaters and jeans, even if I can't really wear them without sweating. It never works, but does help me feel a bit better about the hot Tennessee summer finally coming to an end. I've been jonesin' for the mountains of NC this week, especially cause I've been editing through some of my old pictures. Trying to decide which of these I should blow up to majorly huge size and hang on the (no longer) new wall in my kitchen. Thought I'd share a few with y'all, since maybe other folks are ready for some cooler weather too.

xo
Nutmeg

Late Summer Rhododendron

Lake Lure

Grandfather Trail

Burnsville Field

No comments:

Post a Comment