Friday, May 17

Big Nutmeg Announcement!!



 I wanted to write a quick note to say thanks to everyone who's kept up with my blog over the years. The blog will be trimming down a bit due to the fact that I've launched a website that is specifically for all the Nutmeg workshops that are being planned. That info won't be listed here any longer and can be found at Nutmeg's Website (click here). Hooray!! I'm so excited about all these new workshops, and can't wait to get started on them in June. My blog will still be here, but will be all travel, design, craft and cooking rather than a place to promote the Nutmeg workshops. Summer is one of my favorite times to blog, as there are so many amazing things to go do with the kids. So, new posts coming soon!

xo

Nutmeg




















No comments:

Post a Comment