Thursday, November 24

Thanksgiving

Well, we've already celebrated Thanksgiving. A day early in our family means we actually all get to sit and relax together, instead of jetting off to ten different places. I don't usually get maudlin on here, but today I'm actually feeling really thankful (predictable right) for my family and for all my good friends in my life. Being a single mom is sometimes really exhausting and overwhelming, and I know I couldn't do it without all of their help, even if it's just a piece of chocolate and a thirty minute gab-fest every now and then. It's those little things that get us all through the hard days. So to all my friends and family out there, thank you for being a part of my life. I mucho appreciato.

Also, I just came across this beautiful Leonard Cohen song this morning, and it seems like a good day to share it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment